SCN: Crandall's Idea

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Wed Jun 28 17:34:23 PDT 2000

I think this is a good-faith suggestion.  It might lead to others that
could reach the same result.

The problem with this PARTICULAR (but logical) proposal is that, this sort
of review was PRECISELY what Haskins and the two guests deliberately
ignored.  Such a review was the missing step and that step would have
resulted in a finding that there was no basis for dismissal.

And who would do the review?  Governance? which now has to justify its
inaction before?  The Board? which also has to justify its refusal to step
in earlier when asked.

Are you aware of any unbiased members?  If so, maybe there can be formed a
task force.  If so.

It's a positive thought.

Rich