SCN: A modest proposal

Al Boss alboss at scn.org
Thu Jun 29 19:50:57 PDT 2000

Rich Littleton wrote:

> Even Al's tone is one of impatience at me.

My impatience is a lot bigger than just you, Rich, but really, my tone
is not relevant to the question at hand.

> I don't have much faith in the sincerity of these
> suggestions.

I can understand that from your perspective, you must lack faith in the
sincerity of the suggestion. I know that's an important issue for you.

It's not about whether or not you think I'm sincere. It's about whether
or not you (and the folks you're suing) are willing to publicly commit
to accepting dispute resolution?

Yes or no?