SCN: A modest proposal

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Thu Jun 29 18:03:52 PDT 2000

If your point is to just get rid of the hassle without examining the
problems, forget it.  You are right;  it is not about the money.

It continues to be apparent to me that no one sees any problems with the
initial actions of the (now) defendants.  Even Al's tone is one of
impatience at me.

As long as there is no real willingness to look at the conduct of the ones
who triggers this suit, I don't have much faith in the sincerity of these
suggestions.

And if the suggestion would simply allow the issue to be put out of sight,
then even its decision would not be accepted by those who simply focus on
the disruption.

Rich