SCN: RE: Redesigned Web pages

Janos Szablya janossz at scn.org
Tue Mar 21 16:54:17 PST 2000

OK....  I think of myself as Mr. J.Q. Public on the web...

I LIKE THE NEW LOOK...

comments:
Center the logo
Put buttons under it or vertically on the right on the center side of the
widen the text margins so the page is not as long.

Possibly spread the pictures out so they are throughout the text.

I would like it if we had an internal search say I search for "art" I
should get internal (scn) art groups.... there's my bitch... and the old
page didn't do that either.

Well done Rod I can actually find stuff on the page......

at 4:45 pm on a t-1 it took less that 8 seconds

Janos