SCN: RE: City Telecom and IT Advisory Board (CTTAB) looking for additi onal members

Doug Schuler douglas at scn.org
Tue Apr 3 11:36:06 PDT 2001

I really encourage one (or, better, *several* of you to
apply for this post).  I think it is *possible* to promote
some good progressive communication policy from CTTAB.

-- Doug

   *  Mandatory Laptop Moratorium Now                               *
   *               http://www.scn.org/commnet/laptops               *
   *  Defy Digital Determinism!                                     *