SCN: Re: City Telecom and IT Advisory Board (CTTAB) looking for additional members

Melissa Guest melissa at groupworks.org
Tue Apr 3 00:59:44 PDT 2001

Hi Wade - Excellent question of course!

Aki Namioka and Doug Schuler were both on CTTAB in the past, and (I
believe) would simply abstain from votes about funding for projects
they were directly connected to.  I believe potential conflicts of
interest are simply announced and factored in, but do not adversely
affect those projects' abilities to seek Tech Matching Funds.

David if this is incorrect, or you believe needs more information, can
you elaborate?

 - Melissa