SCN: SCN site and logo redesign

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 21:58:43 PDT 2001

Doug,

Thanks for mentioning about the logos.

There are a variety of designs. The SCN users will be the ones who will be
burdened with the decision of what to go with.

The board is like the electoral process and will choose a few designs from
among many, and then it will be up to you and you and you and everyone else to
vote on what they like.

Patrick