SCN: SCN site and logo redesign

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Wed Aug 29 19:07:28 PDT 2001

> If we can fix this, how do we go about doing it?

Patrick and Ken,

   Ken's point about too much miscellany and clutter in the
Sci-Tech section is a valid one. It is one of the few sections
that was never focused on local sites, but instead featured lots
of general sites with little local content. There's been some
local content added to it more recently, but I think it would be
very worthwhile to review the entire Sci-Tech section from the
ground up, with a strong focus on local sites and presenting asd
much as we can find about Seattle area research in medical,
biotech, software and many other fields.

Rod Clark