SCN: SCN site and logo redesign

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Thu Aug 30 10:23:49 PDT 2001

> Rod - Are we _really_ on the same page? :>) I mean that literally. If you
> are referring to the pages:
>
> http://www.scn.org/tech/
> http://www.scn.org/spiritual/
> http://www.scn.org/civic/
>
> then your statements to Lois are simply NOT correct. The only things
> showing at the top of those pages are general subtopic headings. To find
> the specific links to the organizations that you mention, you have to
> scroll the pages.

Ken,

   On each main Community subject menu, you can always find a
list of the SCN sites in that subject area. It is always the
first thing listed in the menu links that you mentioned, at the
top of the page. This is consistent on every menu. That link
jumps to the detailed SCN sites list that immediately follows
the page-top category links.

Rod Clark