SCN: SCN site and logo redesign

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 12:50:41 PDT 2001

That is the problem with SCN: There is stuff all over the place, so many
avenues, so much clutter (but almost ironically a lack of content). I just get
lost there.

It needs to be tightened up and I'm going to see what I can do to tighten it up
a bit.

Considering that, what homegrown content would you all like to see for SCN? We
all know it needs more content (without the clutter) because it should be as
much a destination as a starting point to non-profits and other organizations
we host or provide links for.

I've tried tapping resources for people to write for SCN, but the submission
have been a bit low for just Seazine. That's not a problem, though.

What kind of new content would you like to see?

Thanks,
Patrick
SCN webmaster/web team coordinator

Patrick