BD: Re: SCN: SCN site and logo redesign

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Thu Aug 30 13:40:07 PDT 2001

> ... Why in the world would I go to the Community page link if
> I can already see a subtopic area that seems to be relevant?
>
> I  think the current setup suffers from _too many_ ways to get to
> Community information, none of which are very efficient.

Ken,

   You, and everyone else here, are welcome to show any improved
page layouts that you can think up, in the /web/test area. Lots
of people have access to that directory as part of the "mentors"
group, which I think basically consists of everyone who has ever
made a Web page for SCN. So please sketch out what you'd like to
see instead of the current menus, so that we can try out some
variations and get people's comments on how well they work.

Rod Clark