SCN: webteam meeting notes

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 10:06:40 PST 2001

As luck would have it, Gorditos was closed last night. In fact it is
closed for an entire month while the 'slacker' owners are on
vacation.

A new volunteer (Jim Loring) showed up for the meeting and our
meeting of two ended up at Diva Espresso in Greenwood and I filled
him in on what is going on at SCN, past, present and future and what
opportunities are available at SCN.

Essential information: There should be a mock-up of the new site
redesign in a couple of weeks and implementation for the new design
is targeted for mid-January.

Last month, I met with a web designer and his intern and we discussed
the fine points of SCN and how to go about updating the site and fine
points like uniformity of text, stylesheets, ADA-compatibility,
average user modem speeds, audience, content, structure, linking, et
cetera.

Patrick