BD: Re: SCN: "Free-Nets" in Los Angeles Times

J. Johnson jj at scn.org
Mon Dec 31 17:38:06 PST 2001

Sorry, Patrick.  It was a mark of my exasperation at your repeated
implication that we do not already offer low-cost ISP service, your
misunderstanding of what you really mean, and my inability to communicate
that to you.  It is quite frustrating enough trying to get any thing done
on this system as it is, but not being able to communicate something as
basic as this is quite demoralizing.