BD: Re: SCN: "Free-Nets" in Los Angeles Times

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 19:12:17 PST 2001

Hey JJ,

I know you are a good guy, so I don't take anything personal.

In college, we used to battle with particular professor/scholar of
Korean history, but none of those battles between all of us was
personal; we just wanted the truth to emerge. Getting into battles
honed our skills at having airtight facts down.

Anyway, you keep me on my toes to being as articulate and as complete
as can be when I make a statement and I appreciate that. I have to
make sure that every comment and statement I make is as airtight as
possible.

Happy New Year,
Patrick