SCN: Hey, loser...

J. Johnson jj at scn.org
Wed Jan 3 01:27:14 PST 2001

I'm talking about you, Rich.  I say "loser" because I gather that is right
where you are going with "the suit".  And regarding which you publicly
promised an explanation so long ago--a promise so long unfilled that it is
reasonable to conclude that your promises are worthless, completely
incredible.

As long as you have not delivered on your promise to explain why you sued
various SCNA board members and volunteers, you shouldn't be saying
anything at all.