SCN: Re: Hey, loser...

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Fri Jan 5 12:02:57 PST 2001

It's too bad the system was down the various times that the suit was well
discussed causing JJ to miss the messages.

However, to BRIEFLY summarize, it looks like I was tossed out of the
e-mail training committee because I lodged a complaint with the board and
the governance committee against Sharma Oliver for a very nasty e-mail
message she sent me.

JJ, of all people, should be as appalled as I was that this happened.

By the way, JJ is making progress.  At least he has finally understood
that the suit was NOT  filed against SCNA.  (He was very upset about this
for quite a while.)

The board is discussing the suit at the next board meeting on the second
Thursday of January, (Jan 11).  [If this timing is not correct, please
notify this mailing list.]  Board meetings are open, so I look forward
to a good representation of those interested in the suit.

The board will need to decide at this meeting if it will support the poor
reasons for my dismissal and thus put the organization into the law suit,
or take action to distance the organization from the improper dismissal.

Later,

Rich