SCN: Re: Hey, loser...

J. Johnson jj at scn.org
Fri Jan 5 22:52:53 PST 2001

If anyone does _not_ understand that Rich is delusional it is easy enough
to supply details.

By the way, the latest news I've heard (I haven't been paying much
attention of late) is that Rich lost his motion to have the lawyer
representing SCNA forced off of the case on the grounds that it is
somehow unethical to defend a case that is (in _Rich's_ opinion) so
baseless.  But SCNA found another lawyer anyway, who is more eager to
press Rich, which may explain why Rich is all of a sudden talking to
several Board members about why they should settle.

By the way, Rich:  how come you have never posted a copy of your
complaint?  You probably couldn't figure out how to.  You certainly
weren't much of a whiz at e-mail.