SCN: Enjoy RV travels? Check this out...

m_hunter at china.com m_hunter at china.com
Mon Jul 2 17:29:07 PDT 2001

Limited time offer: Save now on a subscription to this new RV
lifestyle magazine.

Now in its 2nd year of publication, RV Companion is a high quality,
full color Lifestyle/Travel magazine written BY RVers, FOR RVers.
Chuck Woodbury, publisher of the highly popular Out West newspaper,
says this about the magazine:

"RV Companion is packed with fascinating stories -- heavy on columns
by veteran RV writers -- and enough advertising to suggest that the
publication will be around awhile. Full-timers and avid RVers will
get the most of this colorful and info-rich magazine. We like this a
lot and at only $12 a year, it's a bargain."

And Cathie Carr, CEO of the very successful Escapees RV Club, says
this: "Escapees is known for making its recommendations carefully and
cautiously. It now gives us great pleasure to add RV Companion
Magazine to our list of excellent quality resources for RVers."

HERE'S THE OFFER: When you join as a charter subscriber, a one-year
subscription will cost you just $12. Two years will cost just $20,
and a three-year subscription only $27. That's three years of this
uniquely entertaining and informative magazine sent directly to you
each issue for only $9 a year_50% off the cover price!

MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: If you're not absolutely pleased with the first
issue you receive, your money will be refunded_no questions asked.

If you are not yet familiar with RV Companion, check out our website
at www.rvcompanion.com for a detailed overview of the magazine. To
see current and past issues, click on "issue archives" at the
bottom of the home page. Or simply click on this link:
http://www.rvcompanion.com/archives.htm (Copy/paste the URL's if not
displayed as live links)

Three easy ways to take advantage of this offer:

1. Go to the secure subscription page on the RV Companion website:
https://www.rvcompanion.com/subscribe_online.htm

2. Or, call toll-free at 1-888-763-3295 and mention this letter.

3. Or, print out the subscription form below and mail or fax it back
to:
    RV Companion, Dept LV1
    PO Box 174
    Loveland, CO 80539
    Fax: 970-663-3550

(Rates good through September 1, 2001. Payment must be received one
month prior to the next issue date. Payments received after this date
will receive the next available issue.)

__Yes! Sign me up as a charter subscriber to RV Companion Magazine

U.S. residents:
__1 yr. (6 issues) $12
__2 yrs. (12 issues) $20
__3 yrs. (18 issues) $27...50% off cover price!

__1 yr. Canada/Mexico  $25 (U.S. funds)
__1 yr. Foreign $40 (U.S. funds)

Method of payment: (Feel free to fax credit card orders to
970-663-3550.)

__Check enclosed        __VISA        __MasterCard

Name:_____________________________________________

Address:__________________________________________

C,S,Z:____________________________________________

C.C. Account#:____________________________________

Expiration date:__________________________________

Phone:____________________________________________

Email:____________________________________________

Signature:________________________________________

Please help us by completing the following reader survey:

What type of RV do you own?
__A. Class A motorhome
__B. Class C motorhome
__C. Fifth Wheel
__D. Travel Trailer
__E. Pop-up
__F. Truck Camper
__G. Van Camper
__H. None_considering a purchase

What is the length of your RV?
__A. 10-15 feet
__B. 15-20 feet
__C. 20-25 feet
__D. 25-30 feet
__E. 30-35 feet
__F. 35-40 feet
__G. 40-45 feet
__H. Over 45 feet

How long have you owned your current RV?
__A. 0-2 yrs.
__B. 2-5 yrs.
__C. 5-10 yrs.
__D. 10-15 yrs.
__E. 15-20 yrs.
__F. Over 20 yrs.

How often do you use your RV each year?
__A. 1-2 weeks
__B. 2-4 weeks
__C. 4-6 weeks
__D. 6-8 weeks
__E. 8-10 weeks
__F. More than 10 weeks

Do you plan to purchase a new RV within the next year?
__Yes
__No