SCN: apologies (belated) to JJ

Doug Schuler douglas
Tue Jun 12 08:26:49 PDT 2001

I'm sorry I'm just getting around to this now.

In an earlier message I realized that I overstated my case in a
discussion with JJ over advertising on the net.  Just because we
disagree on some ideas as to how to fund systems such as SCN it is
ludicrous for me to question his commitment.  And so -- a bit
belatedly -- I wanted to apologize.

I STILL think that advertising is a flawed way to pay for information and
communication and that it's already OUT OF CONTROL in America -- but
those issues are for another day.

-- Doug