SCN: ** ATTENTION!!! THE MOVE IS ON-HOLD **

J. Johnson jj at scn.org
Thu Jun 14 16:53:51 PDT 2001

Due to construction delays with the new site:

          >>  We are NOT MOVING this Friday!!  <<

The library is struggling to rebuild a move plan, but currently everything
is "total chaos" (IT's official pronouncement).  The best guess we can
make so far is that we _might_ move late next week, but perhaps not until
the week following.  Watch the motd for details!

Please note that we may LOSE DIALUP SERVICE at 7 PM on Friday:  that is
when Qwest is going to switch our phone service, and we have not been able
to to contact them to abort that.  If that happens, use the library's
number (386-4140) to connect.