SCN: Re: OPS: Is SCN going down?

Doug Schuler douglas at scn.org
Tue Mar 6 10:10:25 PST 2001

Thanks for the note, Randy.

As a long-time SCN supporter I suggest that we use the
move as a catalyst for a RE-NEWED commitment to the
Seattle Community.  In my opinion this means upgraded
technology, more members, additional community
programs, and more savvy media outreach.

If there are smallish ways that we can all pitch in
I think it could mean even more effectiveness for our
project.

-- Doug

   *  Help Shape the Network Society                                *
   *               Sign the Seattle Statement!                      *
   *  http://www.scn.org/cpsr/diac-00/seattle-statement.html        *