SCN: Web Team Meeting - December 13th

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 19:25:05 PST 2001

I've tentatively set the SCN Web Team meeting for December 13th at
6:00 PM at Gorditos. It's located at 85th and Greenwood, just west of
Greenwood Avenue.

Everyone is invited to attend. I'd like to hold the meetings on the
second Thursday of each month so I can fill everyone in on the Excomm
meetings and have something to present to the following Excomm
meetings.

This will be an opportunity to moan and grip and share ideas and get
to know the faces behind the email messages.

If location or time are a concern, please let me know and we and tune
those locations and times.

I think that, tentatively, we can have the meetings hosted on SCN's
dime at quarterly intervals. But that depends on the availability of
funds and turnout numbers.

The last meeting, last night, was fun and I learned a lot.

I look forward to sharing information and getting input from
volunteers.

Also, now that I think of it, I think we need to rename the volunteer
list from  xx031 at scn.org  to volunteers at scn.org, or something to that
effect. Why do we need alien terminology to describe a list?

Thanks,
Patrick

=====
Patrick Fisher
Webmaster
http://www.scn.org
Seattle Community Network
"Powering Our Communities with Technology"
Energy and persistence conquer all thing. -- Benjamin Franklin