SCN: Re: WEB: Re: SCN Site Redesign Goal

er-chan er-chan at scn.org
Thu Sep 6 23:37:11 PDT 2001

Thanks for your input; since you are a professional website designer
I respect your input.  (I thought the gif was a friendly way of saying
hey there)
To find health info you click on the health tab(really a table element
with a background color) when the link is connected to the health page.
that is near the top or you search scn from the bottom of the page search
engine input.

Hello jmabel at speakeasy.net  (On 09/05/01,12:19am,you wrote Re: Re: WEB: Re:...

> 1) I find the animated GIF annoying. 2) This seems to me to be *less*
> useful than our current front page. Currently, it may be clumsy for me
> to get at the content SCN hosts. With this, I don't even see how I
> would do it. For example, if I'm looking for health-related
> information, what do I do? JM
>
> On Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:21:17 -0700 (PDT), er-chan <er-chan at scn.org> wrote:
>

> > Please consider the preliminary design(yes the buttons down the left side
> >
> >                                      do repeat -needs work) at :
> >
> >                 http://www.scn.org/~er-chan/scn.html

> > Hello owner-webmasters at scn.org  (On 08/26/01,6:44pm,you wrote Re: WEB: Re:...
> >
> > p> --- er-chan <er-chan at scn.org> wrote:
> > p> I posted to webmasters,webmaster,webmaster, and help at scn.org so that I would
> > p> have all volunteers commenting on the logos. I wanted to make sure all
> > p> volunteers were aware of the designs as many of the volunteers have been with
> > p> SCN for quite awhile and do a lot of work and it is important that they have a
> > p> say before the board decides on a few logos and site designs.
> > p>
> > p> I did not intend on having people disagree, but having them putting in their
> > p> two cents.
> > p>
> > p> After the board decides on a few logos and designs, then it will be upen to
> > p> public discussion.
> > p>
> > p> Patrick
> > p>
> >
> >       _,--------,                                 .-.       \ o /
> >       elaineRchan (-  at gmx.net   \ /           ((_))        | _|
> >          `----\--\'    _-_          |         hotmail.com    / \  \o
> >               _\__\---'---`---.___ /o\    ___.---'---`---.___     ( \
> >

> > * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  From the Listowner  * * * * * * * * * * * *
> > .	To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to:
> > majordomo at scn.org		In the body of the message, type:
> > unsubscribe webmasters
> > Messages posted on this list are available on the Web at:
> > http://www.scn.org/volunteers/webmasters/webmasters-l/

      elaineRchan (-  at gmx.net   \ /           ((_))        | _|
         `----\--\'    _-_          |         hotmail.com    / \  \o