SCN: websites to feature

Doug Schuler douglas at scn.org
Wed Sep 12 13:39:41 PDT 2001

This may be a resolved issue but I have to say that I don't
see what is gained by forbidding the highlighting of sites
that aren't on SCN.  Yes we do have excellent sites but
there are many good reasons to highlight other sites as well.

-- Doug

   *     SHAPING THE NETWORK SOCIETY                                *
   *          Patterns for Participation,Action, and Change         *
   *                  http://www.cpsr.org/conferences/diac02        *
   * Tomorrow's information and communication infrastructure        *
   *   is being shaped today.                                       *
   *                              But by whom and to what ends?     *