SCN: websites to feature

Terry Trimingham ttrim at scn.org
Wed Sep 12 17:19:13 PDT 2001

Doug,

In my opinion, we need to promote SCN and all the cool stuff it does. For
that reason, I think we should concentrate on SCN  sites. It is not that
there isn't anything else good out there, it is just  that we need to beat
our own drum as much as we can.

At least, that is my take on things. I think every little bit helps, SCN
does not get as much publicity or credit as it should!

I also happen to agree with Lois about not wanting to promote sites that
our basic users can't even access because they don't follow SCN web
guidelines. That just doesn't make sense. I know a few folks that still
only use lynx, SCN has always been kind to lynx users.

Just my two cents,
Terry