SCN: websites to feature

Doug Schuler douglas at scn.org
Wed Sep 12 17:39:31 PDT 2001

I agree almost entirely with both of you.

My feeling is that the local sites should get notice
in 3 out of 4 cases.  IF we can highlight other sites
(that are consonant with our mission) than we are
(1) more useful to people; (2) building community;
(3) not open to charges of exclusivity; (4)  sticking
to our principles and mission.

Thanks!!

--- Doug

   *     SHAPING THE NETWORK SOCIETY                                *
   *          Patterns for Participation,Action, and Change         *
   *                  http://www.cpsr.org/conferences/diac02        *
   * Tomorrow's information and communication infrastructure        *
   *   is being shaped today.                                       *
   *                              But by whom and to what ends?     *