SCN: Re: your mail

er-chan er-chan at scn.org
Fri Sep 14 00:50:14 PDT 2001

Thanks for getting back on the track and talking about links

that exist ( or don't) on our community web site.  1st base.

Hello J. Johnson  (On 09/14/01,12:30am,you wrote Re: )

JJ> On Thu, 13 Sep 2001, er-chan wrote:
JJ>
JJ> > [....]
JJ> > JJ>   Before anyone gets carried away in the passions of the moment, lets have
JJ> > JJ> a reality check:  First, do we even have any links to "hate groups"?
JJ> > JJ>
JJ> >       Well do we link to hate groups?
JJ>
JJ>         That's what _I_ asked!  Your proposal supposes such links, but
JJ> apparently you don't know of any.
JJ>
JJ> > JJ>   Second, what is the point in removing such links?
JJ> >
JJ> >      They have websites to recruit more people to hate.  Some
JJ> >     people hate so much they act on their hatred to kill
JJ> >     innocent people at work, the more the better for
JJ> >     their twisted brain(?).  You want to help them recruit??
JJ>
JJ>    Which misses the primary question here, of whether we have links to any
JJ> such sites.
JJ>
JJ>    Of greater concern is your ready and overly simplistic attribution of
JJ> all that has happened to "twisted brains".  To kill thousands is certainly
JJ> despicable.

        I am glad you said it is "despicable" .  This is the first, either
you (the system administrator for SCN ?) and ROd Clark (the webmaster of
SCN ?) have condemmed the monsters who killed maybe 5,000
 innocents.  base 2.

But to so characterize the hatred of many millions of
JJ> people--and thereby implicitly dismiss any other explanation--is a grave
JJ> error.  It trivializes what has happened, and it precludes both the
JJ> possibility of underlying issues to address and any responsibility for
JJ> doing so.
JJ>
JJ>   I think we need to _add_ links to diverse sites, and _especially_
JJ> sites we don't agree with.

        Do you agree with what the monsters did?  Would you add a site
to recruit more suicide bombers?  base 3

Now for the homerun?  Why have you and Rod CLark not addressed
the issues ?  Today is National Day of Mourning.  Got anything
on the website that mentions that these innocent people died and
you are sorry about it? Get with it, in a war there are sides.
Which side are you on?  If you're not with us you're against us.

      elaineRchan (-  at gmx.net   \ /           ((_))        | _|
         `----\--\'    _-_          |         hotmail.com    / \  \o