SCN: Re:

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 14:09:21 PDT 2001

I would certainly like to hear from someone who believes in
terrorism. I'd like to know why they support such a thing. Wouldn't
that be nice? I, for one, would like to know.

However, I do know that some commit such acts because they have no
other way to express their anger or disagreement with the powers that
generally run the world. That does not mean I agree with them. I'm
only saying that some people do things because they feel they have no
other way to act and be heard.

Patrick.