SCN: WEB: National Day of Mourning for the pitcher

sharma sharma at blarg.net
Fri Sep 14 04:22:24 PDT 2001

er-chan wrote:

> JJ>   I think we need to _add_ links to diverse sites, and _especially_
> JJ> sites we don't agree with.
>

>         Do you agree with what the monsters did?  Would you add a site
> to recruit more suicide bombers?  base 3
>
> Now for the homerun?  Why have you and Rod CLark not addressed
> the issues ?  Today is National Day of Mourning.  Got anything
> on the website that mentions that these innocent people died and
> you are sorry about it? Get with it, in a war there are sides.
> !!!!Which side are you on?  If you're not with us you're against us.!!!!

Please do not stoop to such hysterical language in
attempting to have others do what you wish. That
is mob talk and is definitely not needed at this
time of sadness for all those who have died.
Please do not think you are honoring the dead by
such heated words.

We the living need justice....

-sharma