SCN: Re: Re:

emailer1 emailer1 at netzero.net
Sat Sep 15 23:05:16 PDT 2001

Actually, if one places responsibility for terrorism as G. W. Bush is now
defining it, the United States believes very much in terrorism.  What the
U.S. did for the Contras in Central America, Bush is accusing Afganistan of
doing for Osama Bin Laden now.

However, the point is not to say any of this is okay.  The point should be
to say that FROM NOW ON, no one can support any action or group that targets
civilians.