SCN: Re: SCN's web front page

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 14:48:16 PDT 2001

I think we should not make a mountain out of a molehill.

rwrap is intended to archive page changes and to track who changed
what on this multi-person system.

It is not a big deal and it is a minor quibble. Sure, I would love to
just ftp a file up, but rwrap is not an issue. What is a big deal is
getting familiar with the vi editor or pico, neither of which I love
with a passion. Neither of which require a large amount of training
to learn.

I did run into a small problem with updating the page in reference to
rwrap. I emailed JJ on in just a moment ago and it should be fixed
pretty quickly.

I hope that people don't feel I am taking sides and being opinionated
on this topic. I am saying that there are, of course, only a couple
of people, at the most, who will be updating the homepage. With that,
rwrap should be of little concern to anyone else.

The homepage will be updated as quickly as possible.

Patrick
Webmaster/Web Team Coordinator