SCN: Re: web pages

er-chan er-chan at scn.org
Sun Sep 16 19:10:42 PDT 2001

The requests had nothing to do with "religion".  I think one was about
Israeli dancing or some form of entertainment.  It was awhile ago and
instead of your usual eloquence your answer was so surprisingly brief.
when you refused to consider listing them.

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@**@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@@*@**@*@@**@*

Hello Rod Clark  (On 09/16/01,3:48am,you wrote Re: Re: SCN: WEB: National...

RC> Elaine Chan wrote:
RC> > Before there was a webeditors list the requests were made. ...
RC>
RC> Elaine,
RC>
RC>    Well, I don't remember anything like that. But if they were
RC> Israeli sites or other foreign sites about Middle east terrorism
RC> threats or whatever they were, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have
RC> added them to the menus.
RC>
RC>    If they would have been Seattle area links about Jewish life
RC> and religion or something of the kind, that would have been
RC> different, and actually I have added a few of those to the menus
RC> over the past few years. You can have a look at the menu at
RC>
RC>         http://www.scn.org/spiritual/judaism
RC>
RC>    The only two .il sites there are The World Jewish Congress
RC> and The Online Jewish Library. Here are the comments at the
RC> bottom of the page. The "-rsc" is my initials. These are all
RC> Seattle area sites except for for Tikkun Magazine, which is
RC> published in the U.S.
RC>
RC>    Sep 27 00 added bikur cholim, eitz or -rsc
RC>    Aug 28 00 added hilleluw -rsc
RC>    Aug 12 00 added sjcc -rsc
RC>    Mar  8 00 added ajcseattle, jewish transcript -rsc
RC>    Feb  2 00 added WA state jewish hist soc -rsc
RC>    Oct 25 99 added Tikkun Magazine, temple de hirsch -rsc
RC>    Sep 13 99 added Seattle Kollel -rsc
RC>
RC> Rod Clark

      elaineRchan (-  at gmx.net   \ /           ((_))        | _|
         `----\--\'    _-_          |         hotmail.com    / \  \o