SCN: WEB: National Day of Mourning for the pitcher

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Sun Sep 16 03:48:37 PDT 2001

Elaine Chan wrote:
> Before there was a webeditors list the requests were made. ...

Elaine,

   Well, I don't remember anything like that. But if they were
Israeli sites or other foreign sites about Middle east terrorism
threats or whatever they were, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have
added them to the menus.

   If they would have been Seattle area links about Jewish life
and religion or something of the kind, that would have been
different, and actually I have added a few of those to the menus
over the past few years. You can have a look at the menu at

        http://www.scn.org/spiritual/judaism

   The only two .il sites there are The World Jewish Congress
and The Online Jewish Library. Here are the comments at the
bottom of the page. The "-rsc" is my initials. These are all
Seattle area sites except for for Tikkun Magazine, which is
published in the U.S.

   Sep 27 00 added bikur cholim, eitz or -rsc
   Aug 28 00 added hilleluw -rsc
   Aug 12 00 added sjcc -rsc
   Mar  8 00 added ajcseattle, jewish transcript -rsc
   Feb  2 00 added WA state jewish hist soc -rsc
   Oct 25 99 added Tikkun Magazine, temple de hirsch -rsc
   Sep 13 99 added Seattle Kollel -rsc

Rod Clark