SCN: Re: response to er-chan

Irene Mogol bn890 at scn.org
Tue Sep 18 17:29:58 PDT 2001

Hi there,

If I haven't covered everyone, sorry, I'm not tracking to well.

Pleae pass this message on to anyone you can think of THIS IS VERY
IMPORTANT.

If anyone speaks any of the Arabic or Farci languages, please contact the
FBI because they are in desparate need of language people.

If you know anyone back east also, ask them to contact the FBI.  The
situation is getting very serious, so far the FBI has lined up over 40,000
people to question/interrogate.

Thank you,

Also, FYI, my daughter was able to get back into her apartment tonite.
They have electric and water, but NO PHONE service.  They don't know when
that will happen.

Again, please keep the E-Mails as free from clutter as possible.  That is
still the main line of communication, alathough it too, is faulty.

Again, PLEASE SEND MONEY TO THE AMERICAN RED CROSS - IT'S IMPERATIVE

Also, plese tell anyone you know in NY to keep on cheering on the fire and
police depts at the scene.  They are most appreciative and it is what
keeps them going.

FYI - The #7WTC building is still a smoking smoldering mess.

Lori said the they have 2 choices - keep the windows open and get the
smoke coming in or close the windows and smell the rotting garbage that
has accumulated both in the building and in the supermarket downstairs.

Again, thanx to all.
And to all, A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR....

###