SCN: "Why is there nothing..."

Irene Mogol bn890 at scn.org
Wed Sep 19 15:54:45 PDT 2001

Here is something to post and this is important!

The FBI needs Middle Eastern Language Speakers, if you know anyone here or
back east contact them and have them call the FBI.

If you know anyone back east, have them continue to go down to the HELL
and continue cheering on the service workers - police, firefighters, etc.

Please continue to keep e-mail down to a minimum as the servers are
terribly overloaded and since this is the only way people can communicate
with each other, phones are still out and cell phones have minimal or no
service.

And give money to the American Red Cross

Thank you, Irene