SCN: "Why is there nothing..."

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Wed Sep 19 03:27:48 PDT 2001

Joe Mabel wrote:
> I'm all for posting these things, but please don't tell me to
> post them (or event ot take my time searching them out).

Everyone,

   A little clearer, maybe:

   Please send us the URLs of any we should link to, by
mentioning them here or sending them to the webeditors list.
Such links can go on the menus, the What's New page (updated
this morning), or possibly on the home page if Patrick wants to
update that more frequently because of the current situation.
Thanks.

Rod Clark