SCN: "Why is there nothing..."

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 08:20:14 PDT 2001

That's a great idea. For instance, there is a mosque near Northgate
that has all kinds of banners and flowers up supporting American and
against the terrorism.

If there was someone from this religious group, local, who had
something on their website and wanted to post, I think that would be
the best idea for SCN.

There is nothing like the local impact of something happening far
away. When something hits close to home, it has more impact and has
more meaning.

Patrick