SCN: Re: WEB: Re: Thanks for your input

Doug Schuler douglas at scn.org
Thu Sep 20 08:20:52 PDT 2001

I'll also add, for what it's worth, that I don't like it.  I
don't get the arrows.

Taking a loook at our front page it seems obvious that the
main problem is that the featured site and other information
(e.g. dial-up is back in service dated August 7) is unappealing.
Can we use a better font and make the titles bigger -- and
why is everything centered?

Thanks though for all the work that everybody is doing -- seriously!

-- Doug

   *     SHAPING THE NETWORK SOCIETY                                *
   *          Patterns for Participation,Action, and Change         *
   *                  http://www.cpsr.org/conferences/diac02        *
   * Tomorrow's information and communication infrastructure        *
   *   is being shaped today.                                       *
   *                              But by whom and to what ends?     *