SCN: Re: WEB: Re: Thanks for your input

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 08:41:35 PDT 2001

I'd like to form a concensus for what would look best.

I'm following what is currently in place for the site.

Certainly, better fonts, sizes, colors, etc, should be considered and
implemented.

Do you have a suggestion for a font? Color? Size?

Patrick

--- Doug Schuler <douglas at scn.org> wrote:

> I'll also add, for what it's worth, that I don't like it.  I
> don't get the arrows.
>
> Taking a loook at our front page it seems obvious that the
> main problem is that the featured site and other information
> (e.g. dial-up is back in service dated August 7) is unappealing.
> Can we use a better font and make the titles bigger -- and
> why is everything centered?
>
> Thanks though for all the work that everybody is doing --
> seriously!
>
> -- Doug

>    *     SHAPING THE NETWORK SOCIETY
> *
>    *          Patterns for Participation,Action, and Change
> *
>    *                  http://www.cpsr.org/conferences/diac02
> *
>    * Tomorrow's information and communication infrastructure
> *
>    *   is being shaped today.
> *
>    *                              But by whom and to what ends?
> *

> > Patrick,
> >
> >    Please stop saying that everyone likes the Studio30 material.
> > You already know that a number of people here don't like it, and
> > have said so to you. For example, you might recall my
> > description of Studio30's logo as "fun run elf meets detergent
> > packaging." Lee has just told you in different words than I and
> > others have, but this stuff doesn't represent the consensus that
> > you keep saying it does.
> >
> > Rod Clark

> at: ====
> > * * * * * * *     http://www.scn.org/volunteers/scn-l/     * * *
> * * * *

> Messages posted on this list are available on the Web at:
> http://www.scn.org/volunteers/webmasters/webmasters-l/

=====
Patrick Fisher
Webmaster at scn.org
Seattle Community Network
http://www.scn.org
"Powering our communities with technology"