SCN: Re: WEB: Re: Thanks for your input

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 08:22:36 PDT 2001

I have not heard any objections to the site. The logo is another
matter.

Yes, you did point some things out about the site, but they were
minor issues.

In General, and I repeat, In General, I have not heard any gross
objections to the page that Hugh created. And if there are minor
issues (and there will be and there have been quite a few from you,
thank you, they are appreciated), they those can be talked about.

But Hugh simply created an idea. He's not going to make everyone
happy on the first shot in the dark.

Am I pushing for that site design? I don't have a say in the matter.
I am simply expressing the GENERAL feedback.

Thanks,
Patrick

--- Rod Clark <bb615 at scn.org> wrote:

> Patrick,
>
>    Please stop saying that everyone likes the Studio30 material.
> You already know that a number of people here don't like it, and
> have said so to you. For example, you might recall my
> description of Studio30's logo as "fun run elf meets detergent
> packaging." Lee has just told you in different words than I and
> others have, but this stuff doesn't represent the consensus that
> you keep saying it does.
>
> Rod Clark

=====
Patrick Fisher
Webmaster at scn.org
Seattle Community Network
http://www.scn.org
"Powering our communities with technology"