SCN: Re: WEB: Re: Thanks for your input

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 12:03:34 PDT 2001

Rod and Doug,

The pictures on the site you mentioned make such a huge difference.
Maybe most of the credit goes to the pictures of the kids, but it
really livens up the site quite a bit.

Doug, if you do have a photo from last night and would like it up,
please send it to me. It would have a lot more impact than just text
describing the 911 site. And help the rest of the homepage.

Patrick

=====
Patrick Fisher
Webmaster at scn.org
Seattle Community Network
http://www.scn.org
"Powering our communities with technology"