SCN: Re: WEB: Re: Thanks for your input

er-chan er-chan at scn.org
Fri Sep 21 02:33:38 PDT 2001

Hello owner-webeditors at scn.org  (On 09/20/01,8:22am,you wrote Re: Re: WEB:...

p> I have not heard any objections to the site. The logo is another
p> matter.

I don't care for it that much..it looks flat.

http://www.scn.org/~er-chan/scn.html  ( I could have the waving stop
after a given amount of time)

p>
p> Yes, you did point some things out about the site, but they were
p> minor issues.
p>
p> In General, and I repeat, In General, I have not heard any gross
p> objections to the page that Hugh created. And if there are minor
p> issues (and there will be and there have been quite a few from you,
p> thank you, they are appreciated), they those can be talked about.

Lee also created a page...can't we mix and match a little from here

and there and come out with a group thing? using the best of everyone's.

p>
p> But Hugh simply created an idea. He's not going to make everyone
p> happy on the first shot in the dark.
p>
p> Am I pushing for that site design? I don't have a say in the matter.
p> I am simply expressing the GENERAL feedback.

Lee + er-chan(elaine) + Rod + ? = 3 + ?

p>
p> Thanks,
p> Patrick
p>
p>
p>
p>
p> --- Rod Clark <bb615 at scn.org> wrote:
p> > Patrick Fisher wrote:
p> > > > >http://www.studio30.com/scn
p> > > > >... people seem to like the first page mentioned above.
p> > > > >Certainly, there have been zero objections.
p> >
p> > Patrick,
p> >
p> >    Please stop saying that everyone likes the Studio30 material.
p> > You already know that a number of people here don't like it, and
p> > have said so to you. For example, you might recall my
p> > description of Studio30's logo as "fun run elf meets detergent
p> > packaging." Lee has just told you in different words than I and
p> > others have, but this stuff doesn't represent the consensus that
p> > you keep saying it does.
p> >
p> > Rod Clark
p> >
p>
p>
p> =====
p> Patrick Fisher
p> Webmaster at scn.org
p> Seattle Community Network
p> http://www.scn.org
p> "Powering our communities with technology"
p>
p> Terrorist Attacks on U.S. - How can you help?
p> Donate cash, emergency relief information
p> http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/
p>

      elaineRchan (-  at gmx.net   \ /           ((_))        | _|
         `----\--\'    _-_          |         hotmail.com    / \  \o