SCN: Why is there nothing...

bn890 at scn.org bn890 at scn.org
Mon Sep 24 04:33:08 PDT 2001

Hi Rod and everyone,
I think I might like to put something out.  I will be home
this evening, and could possibly write up something then.
Thanx,  I really do believe that what has happened and
what ishappening downtown NY, should be available to
people who don't live there or know the area.
Thanx, talk to you later.
Irene

> Everyone,
>
>    Of those who have posted messages about everything
related to
> the New York attack here on this list, I think only a
few have
> Web pages with something about that on them, so far.
Stan has
> sent in a URL for his page, and there might be some
others. But
> if anyone (for example, Irene?) would like to publish
your
> thoughts on a Web page on SCN, please say so. I'll have
some
> time tonight to help with that, for people who don't
have Web
> pages at present. In the meantime, if you do have a
personal Web
> page that you want SCN to link to from a page about
this, please