SCN: Seattle services (was AT&T Broadband)

patrick fisher clariun at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 21:50:34 PST 2002

Well, well, found a neat site that has all the cable communication rates in Seattle:

http://www.cityofseattle.net/cable/servicematrix.htm

Obviously, AT&T does not want you to know that you can get cable for under 12 bucks.
If not, it was terrible oversight on their part not to make it easy to find. I
couldn't find it!

Patrick

=====
Webmaster
Seattle Community Network
http://www.scn.org
"Powering our communities with technology"