SCN: Correlation between drug use and terrorism

Joe Mabel jmabel at speakeasy.org
Wed Apr 10 00:07:58 PDT 2002

Well, W. should know. After all, his dad was CIA, and whowhas a greater  cord of
financing terror with drug money. Sure the two can be related: the CIA aren't
the only people who understand that selling drugs is a grrat way to finance oer
illicit activity. Not that all drug sales are terror-related or vice versa, but
illicit activities tend to cluster - just like interlocking directorates of
corporations!

Years ago I had a (rather druggie) friend who had bumper stickers made up that
said "Stop contra aid: boycott cocaine".

I don't advocate (or particularly oppose) drug use but much as I would recommend
buying locally grown organic produce, I would recommend that if you are going to
buy drugs, stick to locally grown organic dope. Or grow your own.  Responsible
consumerism applies just as much when you are living outside the law. And
there's simply no such thing as "good folks" producing Heroin or cocaine. If you
are buying that shit, it's just a question of which evils you are supporting,
and you'll probably never know.

Joe Mabel