SCN: telnet access on Eastside

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Mon Apr 29 19:24:16 PDT 2002

Bill Scott wrote:
> You can get to SCN from the KCLS website main page. ...

Bill,

   It's good to see that KCLS still has Lynx/telnet access to
SCN's Pine. I wonder whether any of the other Parks Dept
community centers have also disabled telnet. The one in my
neighborhood did recently, but it might not have anything to do
with the other Parks Dept places. I hope not.

   There are or were some good Web-based remote POP mail
readers, like Mail2Web.org, mentioned on the Help pages about
e-mail. Does anyone know of a Web-based remote mail-retrieval
service like that for reading mail from IMAP mail servers (like
SCN's) as well as from POP servers?

Rod Clark