SCN: question

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 21:44:43 PST 2002

Interesting rsponse. Sounds like filibuster. Generalizations to
accentuate the bad or the bad of the past.

I realize there is a lot that needs to be done, to be fixed.  But
this reply seems to imply that all is wrong, one big heaping broken
pile that can't be touched. As if another straw...

Patrick
Seattle Community Network