SCN: SCN General Meeting - Wednesday, February 27th

patrick fisher clariun at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 15:06:21 PST 2002

This is a reminder for the SCN general meeting this Wednesday at the
University Branch of the Seattle Public Library. The library space
will be open from 6:00 pm, but the meeting will probably start at
6:15. I'll be there at 6:00 to set things up.

Topics for discussion will be open and the meeting will be informal.
The Discusware.com Discus discussion software will be discussed,
along the the new site redesign.

There is an alternative site redesign other than that mentioned on
the meeting page (see link near top of SCN home page) and I will
hopefully be able to provide a link tonight.

The meeting is open to anyone interested in SCN.

I will be posting some developments and things in the works with SCN,
and those items can be discussed at the meeting as well.

On a side note, the "web team", the people responsible for updating
the web site, had a rather productive meeting this morning. The
general topic of discussion was making SCN easier to navigate and
use. I will discuss the developments and ideas at the meeting, as
well, if anyone is interested. And that information will be posted on
SCN's web site.

As for SCN in general, there is a lot of work going on to make it
better than ever.

Thanks!
Patrick

=====
Webmaster
Seattle Community Network
http://www.scn.org
"Powering our communities with technology"