SCN: Update: SCN site redesign link

patrick fisher clariun at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 19:28:26 PST 2002

Doug,

Thanks for your input. Did you check the other contender for design
considerations (http://www.scn.org/~lee/scntesta.html
)?

Yes, there are many things to be done at SCN, however the web team
can work on the front end. There is not much we can do on the
technical side.

We have volunteers in different abilities and capacities and the web
team will work on the site update.

Thanks,
Patrick

=====