SCN: building wireless community networks

Joe Mabel jmabel at speakeasy.org
Tue Jan 8 07:44:43 PST 2002

Sorry about the very delayed reply.
Very cool stuff, indofar as I understand (which is admittedly not far: I'm a
software guy, not very h/w knoledgeable).
Obviously creating such a network would not be an endeavor for SCN as such, but
is it possbile that somewhere under the umbrella of SCNA there might be room to
start an interest group or something? Or is there something else already under
way in Seattle that we could at least refer people to if they are interested?

Joe Mabel